It’s always refreshing to see the solid parenting behind someone who goes batshit crazy and kills others and then themselves. It’s like waiting for the other shoe to drop when these stories come out, because there’s almost always a crazy parent waiting in the wings to blame everyone but their kid.
Joining the mother of the year club along with such greats as Dina Lohan is Margaret Benoit, mother of Chris Benoit, who suggests that MAYBE her fucked-up son wouldn’t have killed his wife and son before offing himself if only the DEA had arrested him for steroid abuse.
I suppose it has escaped her that maybe if her son wasn’t a fucked-up Roid King you might have gotten the same results? The gubmint rarely busts the users… they go for the suppliers. Who is going to waste tax dollars busting one guy who will get out of jail in five minutes? But, you know, it can’t have ANYTHING to do with her preshus, preshus, crazy-ass kid.
Just when you think soem D-Lister can’t generate the kind of after-death headlines that Anna Nicole did, along comes Chris Benoit.
Tons of new stories seem to be cropping up by the minute:
- Hulk Hogan claims Benoit’s wife was “into devil worship stuff.” (Dear Hulk: Take care of your own backyard, namely that trannylicious daughter. Love, JD)
- The US Drug Enforcement Agency had Benoit on their radar before the killings after noticing that he was getting a prescription for a 10-month supply every 3 to 4 weeks.
- The doctor who was prescribing said steroids is believed to be a friend of Benoit’s, and was indicted on seven counts of improperly dispensing drugs, although none of those counts is related to the Benoit case.
- That same article claims that Benoit’s son was neither a dwarf nor had any condition such as Fragile X, as was previously claimed.
- The person who updated the Benoit Wikipedia article with news of Benoit’s wife’s death before the bodies were found was questioned by police.
This story just gets more screwed up by the minute, and apart from Steve Austin’s ex-wife and Hulk Hogan flapping their lips, the WWE has been strangely silent as news keeps coming out.